UPDATE – July 19 2021:
Curing Hands has now re-opened and is resuming regular business hours with COVID health measures in place.
Welcome to Curing Hands Registered Massage Therapy!
Curing Hands offers the perfect sanctuary to escape from the hectic outside world and heal your pain, reduce your stress and fatigue, and recharge both your body and mind.
Our professional treatment is provided by a skilled, experienced Registered Massage Therapist and Registered Acupuncturist.
Our massage and acupuncture treatments are covered by most extended health insurance benefit plans.
Our treatment includes:
- Therapist trained in Asia and Canada who applies the appropriate combination of Oriental and Western techniques to assure the maximum benefit for each client.
- Deep tissue or gentle relaxation techniques that are applied to suit an individual’s specific needs.
- Gentle craniosacral massage treatment to relieve tension around the brain and along the spine
- Treatment for prenatal (pregnant) and postnatal (recently pregnant) women.
- A Hot Stone Massage which may be added to the treatment without extra charge.
- A 15 minute chair massage suitable for people who have limited time and require treatment to relieve tension on their shoulders, neck, head and upper back.
- Warm Paraffin Wax Treatment plus massage to effectively treat chronic Arthritis joint pain on hands and to moisturize the skin.
- A warm, soothing environment with a friendly, caring therapist
Our treatment can address:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Tension headache and migraine
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Back pain
- Frozen shoulders
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendinitis and Bursitis
- Muscle strain and Ligament sprain
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Respiratory problems such as Bronchitis and Asthma
- Digestive problems such as constipation and colic in babies
We invite you to experience our curing hands and you will feel the difference!
We wish you good health and happiness!